The Disney Pixar Character Filter Using Voilà AI Artist
Ever dreamed of starring in your own animated Pixar movie? Now's your chance! Well, almost . . . Like that Snapchat filter that turned pets into Disney characters, there's a filter going viral on Instagram and Facebook that does the same (except for humans). It's called a cartoon filter, and there's a number of ways people are using it. The filter morphs your face into a Disney Pixar character, so you can expect to see your eyes extra large and filled with emotion, similar to those of Disney's Moana and Elsa. There are a few ways people are doing this — both through Snapchat and an app called Voilà AI Artist — so you can take your pick of which method you prefer. Make this filter your next profile picture or send it to a friend. No matter what you do with it, it sure is fun to see yourself in cartoon form. See how to get this unique effect ahead.
How to Do the Pixar Cartoon Character Filter With Snapchat:
- Open or download Snapchat from the app store
- Tap the smiley-face icon next to the camera button
- Tap "Explore" on the bottom right
- Search "Cartoon"
- Choose the "Cartoon" filter
- Record a video of yourself and save it to your camera roll
- Open Instagram or Facebook and upload the video
How to Do the Pixar Cartoon Character Filter With Voilà AI Artist:
- Download Voilà AI Artist from the app store
- Choose "3D Cartoon"
- Upload a picture or take a photo of yourself
- Save the photo to your camera roll and upload it to Instagram or Facebook