White Claw slushies were blowing up TikTok earlier this summer, but there's so much more you can do with a can of the hard seltzer. Using one of the new flavors — pineapple — I thought it would be fun to pair it with strawberries and make a summery daiquiri, and the end result is a boozy, refreshing dream.
The beauty of cocktails is you can mix and match flavors however you want, and that applies here, too. Because this recipe is full of tart flavors, I added some simple syrup to sweeten it, but if you're a fan of refreshing tartness, go ahead and leave out the simple syrup. You can also try different fruit pairings or use whatever fruits are in your freezer. You could even try a flavored rum! I served my daiquiri in a pineapple to be super on brand with the pineapple theme, but you can always just pour your drink into a glass if you prefer. Happy sipping!
You can swap out Pineapple White Claw for any of the other flavors or choose a different frozen fruit.
- 1/2 can Pineapple White Claw
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 ounce rum
Splash of lime juice
1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Cut the top off the pineapple, and remove the inside. Cut up some of the pineapple for garnish.
- Place White Claw, frozen strawberries, rum, lime juice, and simple syrup into a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour blended drink into hollowed-out pineapple.
- Garnish with extra pineapple, and drink immediately.
- 1 daiquiri
- Total Time
- 4 minutes, 59 seconds